Thursday, March 14, 2019

location scouting

Due to recent complications me and my team have not been able to stay on schedule and we have not started our filming. So as we are getting ready to start the filming process we need to find a good location to shoot our scene. My team members have also been doing some location scouting and found some viable locations, but I thought it would be helpful if I did some scouting as well.

So the first place I though could work would be my room. My room could be good for the dark vibe we want for our killing scene the only issue would be that we would be limited to only shooting at night do to the fact the during the daytime the window in my room would produce too much light. Also my room is a bit small for the scene but i think if we messed around enough we could make it work.





So the first thing that I think would make my room a good idea is that my bed could become the table where the victim wakes up on, (refer to the storyboard post) maybe we could bring a wood panel to make it look more like a table instead of a bed.






The next is there is a desk in my room where we could have the victim search through and find some of the murderers parephenalia like a body part or a bloody knife.





The other location that we could use may be my garage, with some lighting tricks it may be a viable location. The issue with it is that a major part of my garage is full of clutter, but I think if we organize it properly it could work.



There is a table in the garage so that is perfect for the victim waking up scene that I had mentioned before

There is also a workbench in my garage that would work for the parephenalia scene that I had explained before, the only issue is that its surrounded by clutter so getting a good shot may be difficult


No comments:

Post a Comment