Sunday, March 3, 2019

Peer review



So last class we got together with other groups in my class and we looked at each others blogs. The goal was to get as much constructive criticism as possible from my peers. After assessing my blogs they came to the conclusion that I should try to elaborate more in my blog postings, fix some typos that I had left in my blogs, and add more pictures and links to my blog postings to make them more interactive and interesting. I also got some good ideas for the opening, one person told me that horror movie openings don't always start with something scary, it could be a regular scene with little eerie aspects to it. I also got a good horror movie opening to look at, its the opening to scream which ill link below. Overall I feel like I got some good constructive criticism to improve my portfolio.




https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G3lSvJ5RXKA

No comments:

Post a Comment